We create compostable products that respect people and the planet.
We use our profits to help those suffering and in need by providing opportunities for economic development, food security, education, housing and basic health care while also changing the systems that are the root causes of the suffering.
- Integrity - We are ethical and honest in all we do
- Community - We act in service to each other and all life.
- Excellence - We strive to do our best now and continuously improve.
World Centric has remained a strong advocate for environmental sustainability and social justice, since its inception in 2004. Our efforts include:
Carbon Offsets. We partner with environmental and social organizations whose
programs not only offset our carbon emissions but also create regenerative ecosystems.
Giving. Each year we donate at least 25% of our pre-tax profits to support
projects around the world that promote social and economic development, environmental education, and waste reduction.
- Discounts. Provide 20% discount to schools and non-profits.
- Compostable Trays. Provide compostable lunch trays at cost to schools to replace Styrofoam trays.
Manufacturing Audits. We regularly audit outsourced factories under Fair Labor Organization
guidelines to ensure fair wages and working conditions.
- Renewable Energy & Zero Waste Office. We strive to be a zero-waste office by reducing our consumption and diverting waste to compost and recycling. Our office is powered by 100% local, renewable energy provided by Sonoma Clean Power.
- Public Transportation. Provide $250 per month reimbursement for employees to take public transportation.
- Community. Hosted environmental and social justice speakers and film series since 2004 and regularly host other community events.
Impact Accelerator. We offer zero-interest long-term loans or donations to nonprofitsand social enterprises aligned with our mission and values.