Thank you for you interest in working for World Centric! We look for candidates who are:
- Aware of, committed to, and passionate about creating social and environmental change to benefit people and planet – This is the heart of our organization.
- Inspired by moving toward a flat organization – We are motivated by our individual roles in the company, not by a boss or the traditional hierarchy.
- Adaptable and flexible – We believe that change is constant and embrace our evolution as a company.
- Action-oriented – We each thrive through peer collaboration and a strong sense of self-motivation. We don’t expect others to do our work for us.
- Dedicated to excellence – We set high standards for team and individual performance and competency.
Develop and implement a sales strategy plan for the Mid- West region
- Minnesota, Wisconsin areas
- Illinois (particularly Chicago), Northern Indiana, Iowa, N&S Dakota
- Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas
- Texas (particularly Austin, Dallas, Houston) , Oklahoma
- Grow product sales across multiple channels, identify and develop new end accounts and distribution points
- Retain and grow existing accounts, maintaining excellent levels of communication and service
- Recruit, manage and train brokers
- Work with the internal supply chain team to ensure accurate forecasting in Netsuite System.
- Use internal proceses/ERP system to enter leads, opportunities, forecasts, tasks and sales activities
- Monitor and keep abreast on market conditions and events, customers issues and competitive intelligence
- Attend events, trade-shows, and customer related meetings and give presentations
- Work well with other World Centric Sales Managers & Internal Operational Teams
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with demonstrated success in sales
- Experience in the foodservice industry with distributors and working with end user accounts
- Experience in disposables/packaging a plus
- Proven broker sales management experience
- Proven customer relationship & organizational skills with the ability to detailed, concise and thorough
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and become knowledgeable of products in a short time
- Experience with CRM, leads/sales management systems
- Good Technical Computer Skills, Systems skills
Compensation is dependent on experience and will be a combination of base salary + bonus.
Please send a resume and a brief cover letter to jobs-sales(at)worldcentric.org. In your cover letter, please include the social and/or environmental issues that are important to you along with why you would be a good fit for World Centric. We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager for full time employment in our Petaluma office. Account Management works in conjunction with Sales to provide exceptional service to customers through regular communication and follow up. A large portion of the work is to guarantee the accurate and timely entry of customer orders while providing excellent customer service.
- Use and maintainence of CRM system (NetSuite) for placing customer orders, capturing customer interaction (phone and email), updating account information, setting up new accounts, etc.
- Efficient and accurate data entry in ERP System (NetSuite)
- Communication with customers on items such as orders, returns, product issues, inventory levels, product availability and shipment tracking
- Efficiently resolve customer issues/problems, including order shortages and invoicing
- Regular communication with sales on customer needs and/or issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams including Customer Service, Supply Chain, Finance and Order Management
- Prepartion of shipping quotes and/or order estimates as requested, including product and shipping cost and inventory availability
- Monitoring of inventory levels and identification of possible out of stock situations
- Providing input by customer on product demand for procurement orders
- Order entry and order management experience
- Strong customer relationship and communication skills, written and verbal
- Professional, tactful, and at ease interacting with large customer accounts and stakeholders
- Extremely organized. Able to efficiently work on and prioritize several accounts at once
- Detail oriented
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, manage details, and work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent computer skills and capable of learning new software systems
- 3+ yrs in Account Management working with medium to large accounts a plus
- Experience with ERP/CRM, accounting, inventory, and/or order management systems.
- Experience with NetSuite a major plus
Compensation is dependent upon experience. World Centric offers a generous benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k matching program, and flexible time off. Our office provides a team environment with an open floor plan and is located along the Petaluma River close to downtown. Additional perks include casual dress code, free Friday lunches, and much more!
Please send a resume and a brief cover letter to jobs-acctmgrs(at)worldcentric.org. In your cover letter, please include the social and/or environmental issues that are important to you along with why you would be a good fit for World Centric. This is a full time position out of our Petaluma office.
About World Centric
World Centric is an environmental and social enterprise working to reduce environmental degradation and economic injustice. We are one of the leading providers of 100% certified compostable food service products. Started as a non-profit in 2004, World Centric is now a California Benefit Corporation and as well a certified B-Corp. We partner with organizations whose programs not only offset our carbon emissions but also create regenerative ecosystems. Each year we donate a minimum 25% of pre-tax profits to help those suffering and in need by providing opportunities for economic development, food security, education, housing and basic health care. World Centric is looking for folks who are passionate about our mission and want to make a difference in the world! Find out more at worldcentric.org.