World Centric has the following positions open in Petaluma. We are looking to fill these positions immediately. We are looking for candidates who are:
- Aware, committed and passionate about social and environmental issues
- Adaptable and flexible – folks who do well in unstructured environments
- Collaborative and self-motivated
- Highly competent and able to execute tasks very well
- Manage all month end close tasks – bank reconciliations and other accounts
- Prepare annual budget, interim forecasts and cash flow projections.
- Prime responsibility for all banking and other outside relationships
- Manage annual third-party financial audits
- Ensure daily and weekly activities are current and accurate, including receiving and posting checks, bank deposits, electronic payments and ACHs in ERP system
- Maintain accurate accounts payable accounts including timely payment of all bills and wire payments.
- Manage accounts receivable accounts and collections.
- Work with account managers to address customer issues such as short payments, late payments, credit terms, etc.
- Sales tax payments and other regulatory filings, including 1099s
- Ensure payroll is processed in a timely manner, including employee PTO, vacation and transport expenses.
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams including supply chain, order management, customer service, and sales to continuously improve processes and productivity
- 10+ years experience in hands-on financial role.
- Minimum of bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge and complete understanding of GAAP
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM, and accounting/ERP systems
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, manage details, ensure accuracy and timeliness in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Logistics Manager manages all logistics and handles interactions with outsourced warehouses related to logistics, and inbound/outbound inventory. Our ideal candidate has experience in both inbound ocean and outbound LTL transporation, inventory, good analytical skills, and has managed external third party warehouses.
- Outbound LTL and small parcel logistics. Negotiates and chooses best LTL/small parcel freight providers. Analyses consolidation/cross dock/shipping lanes opportunities for savings. (20%)
- Inbound Ocean Freight - Negotiates and chooses best FCL/LCL carriers/forwarders/consolidators and monitors competitive freight rates. Works with freight forwarders to schedule shipments. Manages consolidation of shipments when possible. Tracks shipments from booking through to final delivery into inventory at 3PL warehouses. (20%)
- Third Party Warehouse Management - Manages 3rd party warehouses for inbound/outbound shipments and effectiveness. Prioritizes inbound and outbound shipments. Ensures outbound shipments are sent on time, packed properly, with proper documentation etc. Works to ensure effective processes are implemented and carried out at the third party warehouses. Trouble shoots all discrepancies. (15%)
- Analysis - Good at excel, can analyze different cost data for effective rate negotiations and efficiencies for transportation, storage etc. Ability to analyze data for future warehouse locations, shipping lanes, consolidation points etc. (20%)
- Inventory Management - manages and reconciles ERP system based inventory with WMS system based inventory at the third party warehouses. Ensures 3PL warehouses manage inventory accurately. (10%)
- Other - handles shipping issues, helps out with order management/supply chain as needed (15%)
- 8+ years experience in logistics and inventory management
- BS in technical field
- Experience in working with ocean freight forwarders, trucking and logistics.
- Experience with different shipping lanes, specific trucking/logistics companies for regional and national shipping efficiency and costs.
- Experience in working with multiple distribution locations and assessing best locations for additional distribution points.
- Very good negotiation skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills. Excel expert.
- Experience with ERP, inventory management systems.
- Experience with NetSuite a major plus.
- Familiarity with FCL, LCL, LTL, TL and small parcel shipping.
The Operations Manager will support order processing, supply chain, account management and customer service by ensuring proper infrastructure, reporting and processes. The position requires very good technical and analytical skills. Attention to detail, excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills are required. Experience in distribution, logistics, order management is a plus.
- Manage and optimize Netsuite for account management, order management, sales, lead generation, pipeline, customer service etc.
- Create processes and proccedures for efficiency and effective running of the business.
- Responsible for all reporting/analysis of data for sales, logistics, customer service etc. Requires generating and creating different reports and analysis for the different depts.
- Responsible for maintaining pricing catalogs, pricing tiers and generating new catalogs as needed.
- Manage website backend, internal networks, security and other IT related issues.
- Provide input/feedback related to inbound and outbound logistics, supply chain, customer service, online sales, order management.
- 7+ years experience in a hands-on operations role.
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field preferred.
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills, experience with ERP (specifically Net Suite), CRM, accounting, inventory and order management systems.
- Excel expert. HTML, CSS, CMS, networking and systems skills a big plus.
- Experience in distribution, food service, packaging, consumer non-durables or plastics industries highly desired. .
- Experience in multi-location inventory management, logistics and supply chain
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
How to Apply
If interested please send your resume and a brief cover letter. In the cover letter, please also discuss what is what is meaningful for you in terms of social/environmental issues. Please send information to jobs (at) worldcentric.org and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. No phone calls, please. Positions will be posted until filled. Compensation is based on experience with full benefits. We appreciate your interest.