Sustainability is the idea that civilization as a whole can act in a way that supports not only social equality but also protects the earth’s ecosystems and natural resources for generations to come. At World Centric we try our best to do our part - in the products we sell, how we run our business, what we do with our profits and the values we hold. We list the things we are currently doing to be a sustainable company. Please click through the graphics below to find out more about our efforts.
- Zero Carbon Footprint. Offset our total carbon emissions by partnering with grassroots environmental and social organizations whose programs not only offset carbon emissions but also create sustainable livelihoods.
- Donate. Give at least 25% of our pre-tax profits to create social and enviromental sustainability.
- Discounts. Provide 20% discount to schools and non-profits. Offer compostable lunch trays at cost to schools to replace Styrofoam trays.
- Manufacturing Audits. Regularly audit outsourced factories under Fair Labor Organization guidelines, to ensure fair wages and working conditions for workers.
- Zero Waste. Strive to be a zero-waste office.